PREP: 10 min BAKKEN: about 30 min per tray @ 180 ° C PORTIES : 4 à 6 personen
A tribute to my friend Jenni who introduced met to the combination of beans, cherry tomatoes, onions and garlic and potato as main dish (or side).
- 1,2 kg flat beans
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 large onions
- 6 clove of garlic
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 Tsp flower
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, herbes de provence,
All ingredients are separately cooked and come together in a large baking tray in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 120°C
- Prepare a large baking tray with a royal amount of olive oil and put in the oven.
- Peel potatoes and boil the potatoes with a pinch of salt for about 20 min, when done arrange on the side of the tray and season with Herbes de Provence
- Rinse flat beans and steam them “al dente” then transfer them to the baking tray in the oven
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and put let them simmer in sizzling hot frying pan (with more olive oil). Season with salt, pepper, AND kruidenzout, pour with baking liquids all over the beans
- Dice garlic and fry with olive oil in a hot pan, pour over the beans.
- Slice onions, powder with flower and bake in olive oil until crispy,
- Add the fried onions to the tray (or the individual plates) just before serving.